Conditions Of Sale
1. As with most auctions, all lots and items offered are sold “as is”. Both the auctioneer and the consignor make no guarantees or representation of the lot/item and will not be responsible for the correctness and condition of the lot/item for auction. In essence it is “buyer beware” although the auctioneer will offer the best description of the lot/item for auction. The auctioneer and NHAA (New Hampshire Auctions and Appraisals) in its description of the lot/item will not assume any liability of the correctness and attribution of the lot/item.
2. Some lots in any sale will be subject to a reserve. A reserve is a minimum price agreed upon with the consignor and NHAA. A staff member of NHAA will bid for the consignor until the reserve price is obtained. (Doll Auctions Normally Do Not Have Reserves)
3. The auctioneer in case of a disputed bid will have the sole authority to determine the winning bidder or in some cases withdraw the lot/item from the sale.
4. All lots purchased on site during an in-person auction must be paid and removed from the premises the day of the auction. Lots purchased on line or by absentee/phone bid must coordinate pickup/shipping NLT week after the auction. Arrangements for shipping and storage can be made in advance during or after the auction. We have a partnership with the UPS Stores in Manchester and Bedford NH for your convenience. Withington Auctions shall have no liability for any damage or loss to the lot/item once in storage. After 14 days there will be a storage fee of $50 a month for every lot/item in storage. After 60 days if the lot/item is not removed, at the discretion of Withington Auctions, the lot/item will be considered abandoned and placed in a future auction without reserve. (Does not Apply to Doll Auctions)
5. NH Auctions and Appraisals, LLC will accept credit cards, cash and checks for payment for each live auction. Timed, on-line auctions, will be by credit cards only. Personal checks will be accepted if accompanied by an acceptable identification and a bank authorization has been received guaranteeing the personal check. If credit is established by NHAA in advance, personal checks will be honored. Any check returned for any reason; a $25 handling charge will be applied.
6. If the buyer breaches any of the conditions above, including the obligation to pay or remove the lot/item from the premises, Withington Auctions may exercise its rights and remedies under the law. This may include the offering of the lot/item in a subsequent auction.
7. Bidding on any lot/item means that you have accepted the above conditions of sale as well as any other conditions announced by the auctioneer during the auction. This includes bidding in person, phone or absentee bidding or on-line bidding.